Terms and Conditions
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘[business name]’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [address]. Our company registration number is [company registration number and place of registration]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Shop Terms and Conditions
- All products offered for sale by Equidiet (UK) Ltd are natural feeds, forages and non GMO oils and are NOT veterinary medicines. All product are only to be used as nutritional feedstuffs and therefore Equidiet (UK) Ltd shall not be held liable for any damage caused to any animal by any product being used to treat a medical/veterinary condition even if recommended by a veterinary surgeon.
- We are happy to provide nutritional advice for your horse but you should always consult your veterinary surgeon if you have concerns about your animal?s health. If you have particular technical questions, our Senior Nutritionist will be more than happy to consult with your veterinary surgeon.
- Equidiet (UK) Ltd reserves the right to alter prices or specifications without notice.
- All formulations (EquidGel, LamiGel and EnduroGel etc.) always contain the same ingredients in the same ratios, but from time to time you may notice a variation in the consistency of the product. This is because plant matter varies in is structure and nutritional value due to growing season and weather conditions. This will in no way detract from the quality of the product. All ingredients are fully traceable and conform to all regulations set down by the relevant feed assurance scheme.
- All reasonable care is taken to ensure that the content of this site is up to date and accurate. We may amend the terms, conditions, prices and specifications from time to time, in which case any amended version will be published on this website. The terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- Loss of Goods. Goods are shipped out by UKMail on tracked services. Should you not receive your goods after 7 working days of ordering, please contact us immediately with your details.
- If you receive an incorrect order please advise us immediately, quoting your name and invoice number.
- If stock is purchased and the invoice is paid in full the product then becomes the property of the recipient. Equidiet (UK) Ltd. has no obligation to repurchase stock.
- If goods are purchased by overseas customers, Equidiet (UK) Ltd shall not be liable for any duties, taxes or subsidies imposed by overseas customs, and shall have no liability in respect of goods rejected by customs, however we will endeavour to provide the information they may require.
- No returns will be accepted by overseas customers, except customers in NI or Overseas UK Base Military personnel.
- All content on this site is the property of Equidiet (UK) Ltd and is protected by UK and international copyright laws. All copyrights and other intellectual property rights regarding artwork, graphics, text, trademarks, logos and other content on the site are owned by Equidiet (UK) Ltd, or are used with permission. The images and text displayed may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, modified, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without prior written permission from the Director of Equidiet (UK) Ltd.
- EquidGel® is a registered trade mark of Equidiet (UK) Ltd and may not be reproduced without the strict written permission from the Director of Equidiet (UK) Ltd.